Good Thoughts Needed Please

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie? Do you hear all the prayers and good thoughts coming your way from your friends here? Charlie :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Oh Dear...poor Charlie.

All fingers, toes, paws and hooves will remained crossed until he's through this little setback.

Nancy

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

oh dear... our thoughts are with you all...keep on fighting Charlie!!! We are all sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts! And to your brother, Jack! :grouphug

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

Charlie is dying. Last night we received news that they found a mass deep within his chest . It's likely attached to the lymph node or possibly lung. We are considering our options but bottom line I am losing my boy. He had his first ever McDonalds meal last night and will be spoiled for remainder he is with us. I'm watching my sweet boy now at 3:30am and he is sleeping soundly. My heart is breaking as he is so very special to us.

Edited by Charlies_Dad

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Roadtripper

I'm so sorry. Blessings & comfort to you & your wife & other pups, and of course most especially to your sweet boy, Charlie. Spoil him rotten!!! Maybe some KFC next.

I wish you & Charlie strength & peace. Charlie is a very lucky & loved boy to have such a great dad. And know he'll ALWAYS be yours. ALWAYS FOREVER!

Amy, Boojum, Cairo, & my angel-girl Aspen

I am so sorry....he has been an inspirational hound.....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

oh Kyle, I am crying as I read this...I am relatively new to GT, but Charlie is such an inspiration to me. There are simply no words...spoil him rotten!!!! I agree with others, he is so blessed to have you and your wife in his life. Hugs to all of you...Janette

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

:sad1:weep This is not what I wanted to read this morning. I feel like I've been gut punched. I don't know how others felt, but I always saw Charlie as a inspiration and hope that this ugly disease could eventually be beat. The monster once again wins. D@mm, d@mm, d@mm :weep :weep I HATE you osteo!!!!!!!!

Well, crap. Kyle, I am so sad to see this about your beloved Charlie. Try to remember that he is in the moment, and I know that you and DW are going to make as much as possible of every single one of them that he has. Please give your special boy a hug from me.

:grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Just hugs for you, and some scritchies for your good boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh Kyle...words cannot express my sorrow.

Nancy

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I have been following this and praying very hard for Charlie. It is so heartbreaking to read this bad news. The pictures of Charlie flying through the yard with a stuffy or a smile were so inspiring. They always made me smile. I am so sorry. :grouphug

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Charlie has been a huge inspiration for many of us. I am so saddened to read this.

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.

Guest bethac

Oh Kyle, I am so very sad to read you last update. I was praying, praying, praying it would not be this. This is devastating news. Charlie has been such an inspiration to everyone here ... my heart breaks for you.

Sending gentle hugs your way. Your boy knows you love him - you have given him an amazing life. Thank you for sharing him with all of us. :grouphug:grouphug