Grace Is Going To The Bridge Today

Guest roselle

Guest roselle

I can't let Grace suffer any longer, she is in distress and nothing is relieving her pain. Her breathing has become so labored she looks at me with fear. She didn't eat her steak and can't stand up. I am so heartbroken to loose my sweet love and will miss her so much. Thank you to all my friends who have helped me for the last year and kept me going. All your pups are carried in my heart and I will never forget the love and support I found from this bastard that takes our beautiful and gentle greys.

Sending a gentle hug your way today - may Grace run free and swift toward the bridge.

You are doing the right thing, it is the ultimate gift you can give to someone you love. :brokenheart

Edited by FountainLady

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I am so very sorry. May her passing be peaceful. You and Gracie will be in my thoughts today.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

You will never lose her. You can't lose something if you know where it is. And love that strong never ever dies. She will be with you always. Praying for you both to find peace amid this terrible storm.:grouphug .

This was taken from a message a dog who had crossed over told his person. It is very comforting to me because my heart senses its trueness and my experience confirms it. I hope it is of some comfort to you as well:"The love is bigger than the pain. I know your heart is breaking terribly. But I promise you that your pain will subside over time, and our love, our love not only will survive, it will be stronger. Someday the horrible pain will be a memory of deep sadness but our love will still be vibrant and alive. Love is always bigger than pain. When you are hurting, reach for the love and I promise you will feel better."

The following is also comforting:

"For love is as strong as death....

Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it.

If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised."

-Song of Solomon 8:6-7

"What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller

Edited by racindog

Prayers today for an easy journey for your little girl, and strength for mom. A candle will be lit to help lite the way

candle.gif

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

{{{{{{{{{{Roselle}}}}}}}}}}

Go gently, sweetest girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Roselle, my thoughts are with you both today. I am really sorry you have to make this decision as Gracy has fought long and hard and she's a very brave girl.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Peace for Grace; serenity for you. :candle

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".