Phene Rear End Update, R/o Osteo

I called OSU yesterday and never heard back. I just spoke to my vet, and he hasn't heard anything, either. I'll call OSU again.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left another voice mail and emailed Dr. C. This is getting annoying.

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Just heard back. It looks like osteo. Dr. C recommended a needle aspirate :cry1

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg

Oh crap.

Anything you need, just ask.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

**GASP**

sad.gifsad.gif

Oh Robin. I'm so sorry. :( Where would it be located? I'm sure you're in shock right now!

BUT! It's not for sure. Needle aspirate FIRST. One more wait, full of chanting and finger crossing and good thoughts and prayers, as suits each waiter!

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

**GASP**

sad.gifsad.gif

Oh Robin. I'm so sorry. :( Where would it be located? I'm sure you're in shock right now!

BUT! It's not for sure. Needle aspirate FIRST. One more wait, full of chanting and finger crossing and good thoughts and prayers, as suits each waiter!

:bighug :bighug :bighug

From Dr. Couto:
Unfortunately there is

a lesion in the proximal femur (thigh bone) highly suggestive of

osteosarcoma.

damn, i really wasn't expecting this.

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg

Sending lots of Hugs and prayers

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

:censored

I'm so sorry. :(

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Oh, Robin, I'm just seeing this now. I'm so, so sorry. You and your big gorgeous boy will be in my prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown