Phene Rear End Update, R/o Osteo

No matter what happens, I'm still holding your hand..........

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I'm sorry. It is a blow to the core I know.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

My heart aches for you. :cry1 Holding your sweet boy in my prayer, and hoping you have MUCH more quality time together. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest jettcricket

Sh*t....Robin, I'm so sorry. This is so unfair. We're all here for you...

God, how I hate cancer.

Robin this breaks my heart. Phene is such a sweet boy.

If you need anything we are all here for you. And you know if ever needed, Treasure can stay with us for as long as needed. We love having her. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Hugs to all of you.

Liz, Larry, Chris and Madison

Thank you so much, Liz. I worry because Treasure is so rambunctious and has knocked over Phene a couple of times. I think we're OK as long as I let then out separately. Having said that, I just might have to take you up on that, especially if Tina has difficulty keeping Phene safe when I'm out of town.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Robin this breaks my heart. Phene is such a sweet boy.

If you need anything we are all here for you. And you know if ever needed, Treasure can stay with us for as long as needed. We love having her. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Hugs to all of you.

Liz, Larry, Chris and Madison

Thank you so much, Liz. I worry because Treasure is so rambunctious and has knocked over Phene a couple of times. I think we're OK as long as I let then out separately. Having said that, I just might have to take you up on that, especially if Tina has difficulty keeping Phene safe when I'm out of town.

Any time for as long as needed Robin.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Well, damn... I was hoping it was just old dog issues, too. I am so sorry, Robin. Give Phene a gentle hug and a kiss from us, OK?

Robin I'm so sorry. Sending many prayers and hugs for you and Phene. This has been an awful week :(

It sure has. You and Albi are in my thoughts today.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest larock

Oh Robin, this sucks. Phene is such a wondeful boy and I was just thinking the other day how much he reminds me of Walter - Big and Faun.

We're keeping you both in our thoughts. You know I'm only an hour away if you need me.

{{{hugs}}}

Lynn