See You At The Bridge Big Guy

Guest CampWhippet

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kent's sudden loss is so tragic. Your heart must be breaking, and we share your sadness.

I'm so sorry you lost your big gorgeous boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I'm so very sorry. Such a shocking way to lose a special boy. I confess I don't come to Remembrance every day, so I didn't see this till now. Sending white light and prayers for healing -- and some tears too. He was just beautiful.

I'm so sorry your sweet boy is gone.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the sudden unexpected loss of your special boy. I remember when you adopted him and how excited you were. Godspeed to the Bridge Kent.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Jonathan, I'm just seeing this. I'm so, so sorry for your loss :cry1

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest vahoundlover

I was shocked when I saw your post on FB and I still am. I have enjoyed all of your posts and pictures about your adventures with Kent over the years. He had such an awesome life with you! You two were quite a team, I am so very sorry he had to leave you.

Godspeed Sweetheart, when you get a chance send your dad a sign. :f_red

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy.....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm so very sorry. What a shocking loss. But oh what a life he had with you Jonathon. I bet he would not have changed a single minute of it.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest CampWhippet

Kent's pal Zoey joined Kent at the Bridge yesterday. They patrolled the lake together and it almost seems fitting that they were reunited 5 days later. She was 14 and failing for a while, stopped eating after Kent died.

71518_431710966932_519166932_5624840_40696_n.jpg

Guest HappyHarleysMom

Jonathan, I'm so sorry for your sudden loss of Kent. I cannot imagine the pain you must feel losing him so suddenly and my heartfelt sympathies go out to you at this sad time. He was such a handsome boy, and that close-up pic of him in your post is beautiful.

Run free, Kent

f_yellow

Kent's pal Zoey joined Kent at the Bridge yesterday. They patrolled the lake together and it almost seems fitting that they were reunited 5 days later. She was 14 and failing for a while, stopped eating after Kent died.

71518_431710966932_519166932_5624840_40696_n.jpg

Oh my. I am so sorry to hear about Zoey as well. Yes, it seems they are meant to be together, doesn't it. And, now they are. She's a beauty as well. What breed was Zoey?

Godspeed, Zoey.

Now they can both run free and patrol at the Bridge.

:f_pink