Dodge-osteo-post Amputation

Guest VirginiaGreys

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazy4greys

Update from Diane via Facebook....

Dodge is a very sick boy...liver and kidney are not good at all right now. He's on IV fluids big time right now and may need them tonight too. all he's gotten since coming home was pain meds and anti-biotics. The vet said not to give him the deramaxx till he was eating...so I hadn't. I hope they can turn him around too. Thanks for the prayers *cries*

He needs all your prayers and good thoughts! :hope:candle

Edited by crazy4greys

:(

Prayers going out here, too.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest VirginiaGreys

Dodge is resting comfortably for now at the vet's office. IV's are in. I will probably be Nurse Diane again tonight...IV pump and all. He is still drugged from the morphine big time the vet thinks. He's still a very sick pup though. Will most likely need to go back to the vet tomorrow to be checked and stay some more...but he can stay here tonight as long as I can watch him all night. I did last night...can do it tonight too.

Positive healing prayers for Dodge.......holding you both in our thoughts

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Keeping both of you in my thoughts!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest Energy11

Prayers and good thought for Dodge!

He will pull through fine, We are sure!

Love, Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. Bold Energy, Dasher and Max at The Bridge! :grouphug:bighug:dogcookie:heart:getwell

Be a good boy now Dodge :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Sending many prayer for you and Dodge.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

C'mon baby boy. We're all pullin' for you. :heart:kiss2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.