Dodge-osteo-post Amputation

Guest VirginiaGreys

Guest VirginiaGreys

Dodge has been limping for about a month. I took him to the vet almost 3 weeks ago and xrays were taken...but no fracture was seen....nothing popped out to my vet. He's been on meds and the limping was not improving like I thought it should if it were a muscle pull... so I sent the xrays to OSU and the vet that saw them requested additional xrays after noticing a subtle dark spot. More xrays were taken today and we're sending those to OSU as well. Will know more hopefully soon. However...from what I'm being told...there's a big possibility that it is cancer. :(

Please keep our sweet Dodge in your prayers if you could.

Edited by VirginiaGreys

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they are wrong. I was told when I took my Scarlett in for tests that if they came out to ask for extra x-rays that the news wasn't good (my girl was in her late teens at the time). It sounds like that was what you have heard.

The reality is, they could just want a better/clearer scan or a scan from a different direction. Don't send yourself to a scary place.

Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers for Dodge.

Guest ThunderPaws

Sending Get-Well wishes from my Dodge to your Dodge!

Edited by ThunderPaws

tons of prayers for Dodge :hope :hope :hope

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest Energy11

:candle

WE WILL be praying for Dodge, too!

Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari!

Bob, Bold Energy, Dasher and Max, at The Bridge!

Hang in there Diane. Praying for some good news.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

:goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)