Please, Keep Misty In Your Prayers

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's Misty doing this afternoon? Still whining for treats, I hope!

That she is. :lol She's limping still but my mind is not going where it normally would with a limp. I think she just twisted something or pulled something during the night. She's really tender at the elbow

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest greydogluvr

Oh beautiful Misty. I think she is feeling so well that she had to find something for you to fuss over her about. What a princess. In all seriousness, prayers for a good rest of the day and no limp tomorrow. Big hugs and prayers are coming your way.

Hope you are having a good evening. From our pack to yours....

:grouphug

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

continuing to send more prayers for Misty!!! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Sending Misty and the whole crew hugs this morning. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest TBaxes

Please hang in there, we have experience with Cushing's, although in a breed other then grey. We had a terrier mix who was diagnosed at 9 years. We were able to maintain with medication (Lysodren) for almost four years before she passed. She was way overwieght and would anything in her path. Once on Lysodren, her appetite weaned some, and we had t do some special things like boiled chicken and rice, extra dog treats, so on. Also, after the medication level out, her weight may come back up. Try to stay positive, and we'll hope that you can maintain for a few more years.

We'll be thinking of you!!!!

How is the Divine Miss M doing today? I hope her limp was simply her attempt to work you over get more treats!

Big hugs and many marshmallows for D.M.M.

The Divine Miss M has stopped limping. I think she may have just twisted something but is much better this morning, thank you!

Spoke with my vet this morning and he agrees that weaning off the Soloxine is a wise choice. We're doing it over a 2 week period. He doesn't think I'll see a weight difference that fast but I'm hoping otherwise.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest KyGrey

Misty, quit scaring your mommy like that. NO more limping! Mommy has enough to worry about without the little extras.

:bighug

How is the Divine Miss M doing today? I hope her limp was simply her attempt to work you over get more treats!

Big hugs and many marshmallows for D.M.M.

The Divine Miss M has stopped limping. I think she may have just twisted something but is much better this morning, thank you!

Spoke with my vet this morning and he agrees that weaning off the Soloxine is a wise choice. We're doing it over a 2 week period. He doesn't think I'll see a weight difference that fast but I'm hoping otherwise.

I'm so glad the limping is gone. One less thing to worry about. Good news on the Soloxine (and some good gut intuition, too) Claudia! Eat, Divine Miss M, eat and keep it on!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Sending more prayers that the Soloxine is the culprit. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.