Please, Keep Misty In Your Prayers

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of Misty........sounds more positive

Thinking of Misty........sounds more positive

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Claudia, sending more hugs, prayers, & kisses for you & Misty. :grouphug:hope:kiss2:kiss2:hope:grouphug

She's hoping ArchE has good disability benefits :rolleyes:

He offers excellent benefits, a lot better than his mama & daddy's. :lol

I'm glad our beautiful Misty isn't limping anymore.

Spoke with my vet this morning and he agrees that weaning off the Soloxine is a wise choice. We're doing it over a 2 week period. He doesn't think I'll see a weight difference that fast but I'm hoping otherwise.

We sure hope this works, she has to start werk soon. :):hope:kiss2

Praying that Soloxine is the culprit! :hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Kisses coming from across the pond :wub:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

We are too thinking about Misty and checking in... :grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Sending hugs from Cofax and both of us................

Just checking in to see be sure we don't miss any news.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Thank you everyone for caring about Misty.

Things are pretty much the same, no weight gain but no weight loss either. She's less enthusiastic about eating but that's because her Cortisol level is now stable.

We'll weigh her in next week but my vet doesn't expect any change that quickly, but I'm still hoping.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest greyt2love

Just checking in for an update on Misty. Glad to hear she is no worse, but really wanted to see that she was better !! I know, you too, Claudia!!! Hugs to you and to the lovely Misty.

Guest KRKWMU

We're thinking about you guys, especially Misty. :blush Her treats should arrive today or tomorrow! I hope those help to pack on some pounds, or at least keep her from losing anymore. :goodluck

I'm glad things are at least sounding a touch stable for now. Now a little weight gain wouldn't come amiss Misty.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren