Wallace Has Been For Some Tests

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, the precious little guy....when you were talking about how stoic he is, I wanted to reach across the ocean and hug him. I know he'll be spoiled tremendously with anything he wants to eat.

Wallace, you're in my prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Just to let you know I am thinking about Wallace and your family and hoping he is scoffing up all the wonderful food you were buying for him. He is such a special boy! :wub: It is very hard to wait for test results and information. All our thoughts are with you.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I had to go to the vets to collect some more Tramadol so I took Wallace with to weigh him on their scales. When we first weighed him on there (well, when he was originally acutely poorly) he was 26.4kg and then the following week (15th July) he'd gone down to 26kg and today he's gone up to 26.6kg :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Just ran through to catch up on your story, and am sitting here sadly now. :bighug :bighug

Maybe a chant ...

*Wallace the boy, grab up a toy, give it a shake, make the floor quake!

Your days are all summer,

How can that be a bummer?

Eat all you want,

Keep up this chant!*

(It works if you say it with an English accent! :P )

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for Wallace, you, and your family regarding his diagnosis. :grouphug

Good boy Wallace, keep up the good work and put on some more weight. :dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Just seeing this. I'm so very sorry Bev. :sad1:cry1

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest paulamariez

I will keep your precious Wallace in my prayers that he has lots of quality time left to spend with his beloved family. Wallace is an absolutely gorgeous brindle boy! Such handsome tiger stripes! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Wallace lots of doggie kisses. Extra ones from Tiger, 'cuz he's a brindle boy too!