Wallace Has Been For Some Tests

Oh I am sorry :( I had a poodle with a brain tumor, the dog I had before DArius. I had brain surgery, and radiation, this was years ago. It was too invading of a tumor but back then there was no internet and no GT, I would not go that route again. I did have him for another 8 months.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks all.

Do any of you know if this has come up on GT before? I am going to search for threads but if you know of any, can you post the links please?

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Hannah

lots of hugs and ear scritches all round. fingers crossed that that the film reading person says something positive

Oh Bev my heart just fell when I read your post. I shall keep Wallace an your family in my prayers.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry to see the results of the scan. If there is inflammation (as someone already mentioned) steroids will help greatly to reduce the swelling and perhaps also the size of the tumor.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Bev I am so, so sorry. :grouphug Our prayers go out for Wallace, you, and Marc. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Last time I looked the news was good. I can't believe the change over a day. I am so sorry to read this. I wish you had received a better report.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Aw Cwap.

I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach when you were celebrating. Because there was still no known cause. But I hate jinxing anything and kept my mouth shut.

I did the same thing with Topaz. I celebrated when she didn't have cancer. But she was still gone 4 weeks later.

I hope it's a slow grower and you can still have him a long long time.

What crappy news. :cry1 Can't remember any other GT houndies that have dealt with this. :( Why is life so unfair. :weep Sending more prayers and light for sweet Wallace, and extra hugs for you and Marc. :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.