Darcy Deerhound

Bevd

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a good, brave girl Darcy is. Have fun spoiling her at Christmas :wub:

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest Tenderhearts

I am totally impressed with how calm she is during chemo! :nod:D

What a good girl!

Merry Christmas to all of you, and I think our hounds teach us what is really important-the simple things in life! :)

Just a quickie to say that it's now 48 hours or so since Darcy's 3rd chemo and she's feeling bright and breezy. Friends popped in earlier this evening and she was up (literally) at them and sitting with Aunty Janet for big cuddles and fuss. She's eaten well today (so well in fact that my breakfast was ruined as she kicked me repeatedly to hand over my sausages....which I did).

I'm planning on taking a LOT of pics over this festive season so prepare selves for the onslaught :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

What lovely news in time for Christmas! :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Wow, she is such a brave and strong girl! What a happy way to spend the holidays! Looking forward to seeing more photos of beautiful Darcy.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Look out for a Christmas Miracle video clip in C&F in the next hour or so ;)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Bev I am so happy that Darcy is doing so well and hope you, Marc, and all the puppers have a very Merry Christmas. :snow:Peace:snow

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Darcy went to have her bloods checked again today and once again, they were good :) (It's 10 days since her last chemo so today was the optimum time to check the effect of the chemo on various blood levels which can be affected). The vet was pleased with her, so I am pleased with her :D

I asked the vet if Darcy can go to the groomers, because she's got lots of litte knots in her coat and she hates us grooming her and he said she can go :D I've now got to have a word with the groomer so that I can arrange for him to do Darcy on a day when he'll have time to do her slowly, allowing Darcy time to lay down and rest a few times during the process.

The next chemo is booked for the morning of Thursday 10th Jan.

A couple of pics from this afternoon

darcy301207a.jpg

darcy301207b.jpg

Awww...keep up the beautiful work sweetheart. :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:wub: :wub: :wub: Cutie-pie. Keeping the lovely Darcy in my thoughts...

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Way to go Darcy!

Lovely pics. :beatheart

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)