Jennifer

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed handsome boy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest GriffinsMom

I've never met you. I've never met Scooter. Yet, I'm sitting at my desk with tears pouring down my face. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Godspeed Scooter. Keep an eye on your mom and send her a sign that you are happy and whole once again.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Jennifer, I'm so sorry also. I've never met you nor Scooter, but like many on GT I feel that I know you both.

I smiled to read that you took him to Dewey. That hit home with me because I also took my departed Twiggy on a "last hurrah" weekend trip a month before she left me.

We have our hounds for such a short time, it makes it all the more important to do all the things we do for them. Comfy place to sleep, lots of walkies, rides, treats, and trips to new places!

You were so good to him, and I'm sure that he's meeting Twiggy right now.

He lives in so many hearts.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest IndysDad

I'm so sorry.

Cathy and I send our condolences, love and gentle hugs to you and your family

May God hold your aching heart in His hands and comfort you.

Run free and Godspeed Scooter-man...

Guest TaniandMalachy

Jennifer, I am so, so sorry.f_yellow

Sometimes a hound and their person have such a special bond that even a complete stranger can feel the strength of it over a message board like this one. :bighug

Run free, Scooter. You'll be missed by so many.

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

That picture is so beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss. It seems I've "known" Scooter for years through GT.

His loss is felt by so many. :gh_run2 Run Free, Scooter

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Jennifer, my heart is broken with yours, Scooter is a very special pup, he is now at the bridge, running with the bad boyz (Runner, etc.) finally catching the dang rabbits, and most importantly, pain free!!

I am so glad you and Scooter did Dewey, in time it will be a treasure in your heart. The pain will ease some, the memories will always be fond, the aching never stops. :bighug to you.

Guest vtgreys

I am so sorry Jennifer - like many others, I feel like I knew Scooter so well, without ever meeting him or you. He was one special and loved hound! I know he'll live on forever in your heart. I wish you strength to get through this terrible loss.

:f_white

I can barely type through my tears. :cry1 I just keep thinking and saying NO...not our Scooterman. :sad1 Oh Sweetheart run to our Angels...they are all there waiting to welcome you. Send Mommy beautiful signs and watch over her always. You are so loved and so missed. :grouphug Jenifer-I am so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:f_pink:weep:(

I'm sorry for your loss.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Jennifer,

I am so sorry for the loss of Scooter, way to soon. To you I say thank you for sharing him with all of us. Although we never met, we feel like we know you and Scooter. Cherish all the wonderful memories you two shared. And we will cherish all the ones you have shared with us.

Until you meet again....

The Girls