Bj's Major Needs Good Thoughts

It's OK Major. You will look even more handsome without that toofer.

Two years ago Gracie body-slammed Oliver and the side of his head hit the concrete patio. Blood was gushing. It looked worse than it was. The vet was going to try and save O's fang tooth but it fell out easily.

Oh, Oliver says you'll be able to keep eating cookies even without that toofer.

BJ, I showed Oliver's canine tooth to my dentist - yes it really is huge! - and she drilled a hole in it for me so I could hang it on a chain. I then joked with my vet about saving subsequent removed teeth for matching earrings. :P

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna ask Dr. G if I could have it but then thought nah.... what would I do with his tooth?? :P

:lol :lol

I just HATE that he lost his pretty wittle fang though :sad1 He always looked so cute when he was sleeping and his little fangs were hanging out.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Oh NO!! Poor sweet Maj!!

Hope he isn't in any pain and it heals quickly!!!

Hugs to you both!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I have no clue how he did it. I've searched the whole house and no sign of blood anywhere :dunno I was outside with them the whole time this afternoon and didn't see him crash into anything :blink: it's a mystery

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Oh poor Sweetheart. Heal quickly honey. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes.

Sending hugs and hopes for quick healing.

Tell Major I still think he is the handsomest, no matter what.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Poor Major. :kiss2

I hope he heals quickly and well.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

BJ-- quit beating on the babies.

Yeah, thats MY job!!

Glad he is feeling better!! Does he wear a collar in the house? Any chance he could have gotten caught on that somehow? Doesn't really matter, what matters now is he is on the mend. You get some rest too Missy! :bighug

BJ-- quit beating on the babies.

:lol I was just about to ask if Nancy had been over to visit Maj. :lol

Maj will always be handsome...with or without toofer. :wub:

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

He's laying down right now and his solo fang is hanging out :sad1

He's still the most handsomest dark red brindle greyhound in the world :inlove (and Black Jack is the handsomest black greyhound too) :)

Easy to tell how it was done. Kids, dogs, cars and major appliances have all made a pact to never allow their parents/owners to have any extra money in the bank. Something must break, vomit or bleed whenever there is a possibility of catching up on bills. Extra bonus points are given if said parents/owners are subjected to a major panic/guilt attack during the breakage/illness. Personally, I suspect there are gnomes living in my checkbook that let my kids/dogs/cars/major appliance know when it's time to get sick or fail.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest Champsmom

Hope Major is feeling better :bighug: and don't worry Maj you'll still be able to eat yummy cookies :)

Easy to tell how it was done. Kids, dogs, cars and major appliances have all made a pact to never allow their parents/owners to have any extra money in the bank. Something must break, vomit or bleed whenever there is a possibility of catching up on bills. Extra bonus points are given if said parents/owners are subjected to a major panic/guilt attack during the breakage/illness. Personally, I suspect there are gnomes living in my checkbook that let my kids/dogs/cars/major appliance know when it's time to get sick or fail.

I think I have them same knomes in my house :)