Bj's Major Needs Good Thoughts

WOW!!

Hugs and kisses to Major. I'm sure he'll heal quickly. BJ may take a little longer... :grouphug

Edited by redlady

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that your heart is back in your chest.......

These things are scary. Glad that Major is going to be okay, although I know it would ease your mind if you knew what happened.

Good thoughts for both of you.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Easy to tell how it was done. Kids, dogs, cars and major appliances have all made a pact to never allow their parents/owners to have any extra money in the bank. Something must break, vomit or bleed whenever there is a possibility of catching up on bills. Extra bonus points are given if said parents/owners are subjected to a major panic/guilt attack during the breakage/illness. Personally, I suspect there are gnomes living in my checkbook that let my kids/dogs/cars/major appliance know when it's time to get sick or fail.

:lol :lol :lol

Hmmm.......<_<

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

He seems to be acting normal (mostly sleeping) he hasn't eaten anything yet so I'm a little nervous about that when he does. I hope it doesn't bother his gums and make it start bleeding.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Really sorry about Major's accident, but glad you came home early to get him to the vet right away. Hope he recovers lickety-split!

Lois

Mom to Palm City Roxie ("Roxie"). Remembering Heizer Jordan ("Jordan"), DB's PickedtoWin ("Andy"), CB Ectasy ("Ecstasy"), Oshkosh Unafraid ("Tribute"), Arathorn, WV's Imperial ("Abby") and her brother WV's Institute ("Mojo") and KB's Gameboy ("Game Boy"), who've all gone to the Bridge. Working with Austin Greyhound Adoption <austingreyhounds.org>.

Hugs to you and Major! Could he have caught it on the fence somewhere? Chasing after a critter?

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I hope Major is feeling better, don't you wish they could talk sometimes to let us know what happens when we aren't around? On second thought maybe not!

Edited by FullMetalFrank

Give my boyfriend a little kiss for me this morning?

Hugs to yourself.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

poor Major!!!! :( :( :(

sending hugs and healing kissies! :bighug:kiss2:bighug:kiss2

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Wonder what happened? At least it wasn't a dog fight! Sorry he lost a tooth :(

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Oh Major!! It is nice of you to TRY to save your mama some money, but dentals are NOT do-it-yourself procedures!!!!

Glad to hear the pupcake is home and feeling better.

:grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I decided to take the day off today and stay at home with him :)

He's snoozing right now and seems to be O.K. He ate last night and bled a little bit, but not too bad.

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Oh, BJ, I'm so relieved to read that Major is back home and although one tooth less,, he is going to be okay :grouphug :grouphug.

Are you going to stay home with him today?

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

yep, I'm home now and he's resting. :)

PICTURES OF MAJOR'S MISSING TOOTH, DON'T LOOK IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH!!!

DSC01892.jpg

DSC01893.jpg

My poor monster :sad1

Edited by bjnno1

No :sad1 no sign of anything anywhere :dunno I haven't a clue how he did it.

OUCHIE!!!

Poor Maj. Good thing your mommy stayed home with you today. I think you all should just hang out on the couch and eat some ice cream. :grouphug

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

I was thinking about giving him a frosty paw but I was worried that he might irritate the gum on the cup of the frosty paw (he usually lays his top lip over it and lays on top of it and just licks) Maybe I'll pick up some DQ soft serve and put it on a paper plate, that way he won't hit his toofie :D