Willa needs your vote!

Yep, we're doing this again—it worked out well last time! :confetti Fortunately, in this case she did not have to dress up as a piñata.

Willa's in a contest to be "America's Favorite Pet" (sadly, I could not enter more than one pet). With your help, she could be the cover dog, which would be so great not only for greyhounds but for tripods. :beatheart 

Linky here. You'll have to verify your identity through FB (sorry). It's free for one vote, and then there are different tiers for votes with a donation to Paws.org (which I am not soliciting, just to be clear). We'd love your vote if you are so inclined. With this one, you can vote once per day.

Thank you, friends.

Edited by ramonaghan
  • Like 3

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Voted!  Rachel, what a lovely write-up you made for your girl! :beatheart

I say since Doolin got a bunny that Willa should get a crown.  ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

59 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Voted!  Rachel, what a lovely write-up you made for your girl! :beatheart

I say since Doolin got a bunny that Willa should get a crown.  ;)

Thanks, Ducky; I meant every word. :wub:  And I like your thinking re: her crown. I won't have to call the city to remove that...  :bunny 

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly

Willa has our vote! :beatheart

• Thanks 1

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I just discovered that in addition to $ votes, you can vote once *every day* for free :offwall Go Willa!! :beatheart

• Thanks 1

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

OOOH! We can vote every day!  I just voted again.

• Thanks 1

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

1 minute ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

OOOH! We can vote every day!  I just voted again.

Yes! It has to be at least 24 hours since your last vote, but you can vote every day. :yay Thank you!

Is she winning? I tried to vote by another method but they ask for payment card details so I’m sorry to say I didn’t do it in the end. But I am rooting for her. Hopefully those vibes will be picked up!

• Like 1

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

8 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

Is she winning? I tried to vote by another method but they ask for payment card details so I’m sorry to say I didn’t do it in the end. But I am rooting for her. Hopefully those vibes will be picked up!

I completely understand! I wouldn't ask or expect anyone to provide that info. Thanks for your support—she is still in the top 3 and will almost certainly make the first cut in a few days, so I am delighted! She started at 30-something before the power of the greyhound community kicked in. :confetti 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

I just got a notice that Willa is in 3rd place. 

Oh gosh, I hope they're not sending you dozens of emails. :unsure But yes, I am very happy with where she is!

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 8:55 AM, FiveRoooooers said:

I just discovered that in addition to $ votes, you can vote once *every day* for free :offwall Go Willa!! :beatheart

As we shall.  :nod

• Thanks 1

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:offwall Willa needs your votes! Somehow she got bumped down to fourth place :yikes

• Thanks 1

Willa! Willa! Willa! :beatheart

• Like 1

Double the love with double votes for Willa today only!

Only eight hours of voting to go! :gh_bow

eta, the double votes are donation only, sorry, I was sooo upsited to get in those extras :lol

Edited by FiveRoooooers
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Double the love with double votes for Willa today only!

Only eight hours of voting to go! :gh_bow

eta, the double votes are donation only, sorry, I was sooo upsited to get in those extras :lol

You're the best! Thank you. :bounce2

ETA: I added a few billion photos today. :lol 

Edited by ramonaghan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ramonaghan said:

ETA: I added a few billion photos today. :lol 

That oughta do it :thumbs-up  :lol

She doesn't take a bad pic, does she :beatheart

Edited by FiveRoooooers