KNOT - what you were thinking - get your mind out of the gutter. :rotfl

xAdrav8.jpg

yFtadvO.jpg

3rbSy5h.jpg

oJCllMl.jpg

Hey - I'm empty here....

hYlWij6.jpg

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Miss Jan and the Campers do not have a good internet connection in their present location, so I am posting this for them.

Punkin and Annie are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Easter Bunny and having a little snack. 

FtvOIbR.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Mark, is that your first PEEP show? Looks as tho you thoroughly enjoyed yourself man  :lol

Thanks to your dad! PEEPs pic are hard to post from the boonies lol 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Mark's giving a lesson in how to eat without disturbing your rest.  Look at how he barely moves his head until it's time to ask for more.  :)  

Punkin and Annie are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Easter Bunny and having a little snack.

Milo's eagerly awaiting the Easter Bunny, too.  :devil 

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Peeps are gross marshmallows covered in colered sugar in the shape of bunnies and chick's. :puke

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

12 minutes ago, MerseyGrey said:

What are Peeps? We don’t have them here so my mind was definitely in the gutter

Marshmallow chicks covered in colored sugar. https://www.peepsbrand.com/

2 hours ago, Remolacha said:

An Easter tradition :lol Most of my my dogs have not been peeps fans, but it sure looks like Mark, Annie, and Punkin are!

It appears that Mark and LaVida may have had them in their previous homes. They both scarfed them down and seemed to know what they were.  LaVida ate hers so fast that there was no way to get a picture. 

The are not just chicks and bunnies anymore.  At Christmas, they are snowmen, Santa's, reindeer and more.  Also, all colors; not just yellow anymore.  Peeps have evolved.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

13 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

What are Peeps? We don’t have them here so my mind was definitely in the gutter

Or put another way. One and a half teaspoons of sugar per Peep to give your greyhound that much needed sugar rush :gh_run

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

:lol:

Someone at work shared that there is a new variety of peeps that would probably be popular with the hounds!  Smoked Salmon flavor.. .. Yech, I know (I'd still try them :wow ) but Stanley is a big fan of seafood...he'd approve.

Was a subscriber in the mid 2000s (the aughts!).  Reactivated in 2021.  What'd I miss?

2 hours ago, Sniffy said:

:lol:

Someone at work shared that there is a new variety of peeps that would probably be popular with the hounds!  Smoked Salmon flavor.. .. Yech, I know (I'd still try them :wow ) but Stanley is a big fan of seafood...he'd approve.

And then there's this....

Salmon Peeps? Hot tamale Peeps? Weren’t the chocolate dipped Peeps sacrilege enough? Wot the flock. 

So, so rong :rofl

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

2 hours ago, Remolacha said:

I believe one year there were pumpkin spice Peeps at Halloween. Because sooner or later there is a pumpkin spice version of everything

You're right :sick

20 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Weren’t the chocolate dipped Peeps sacrilege enough? Wot the flock. 

So, so rong :rofl

Chocolate dipped Peeps..? now THAT's out of line.  :lol:

those must have been the ones that burned the most when they had the fire at the Peeps factory a few years back.  The whole town smelled like Smores!

(no, that didn't really happen)

Was a subscriber in the mid 2000s (the aughts!).  Reactivated in 2021.  What'd I miss?

That almost looked like too much work for Mark. :lol

Glad Punkin and Annie were able to get Peeps in the boonies. 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

16 hours ago, GreyPoopon said:

That almost looked like too much work for Mark. :lol

He's still exhausted, days later. :lol

6 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

He's still exhausted, days later. :lol

:rofl 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)