Through The Woods And Into The Swamps

It was a perfect day for a long walk, cloudy and a little cool. The soft ground in the swamps makes it possible for Andy to join us. I thought you might like some impressions from our 2,5 hours walk.

35349116ra.jpg

35349117de.jpg

35349118yu.jpg

35349120bv.jpg

35349124mr.jpg

35349125gq.jpg

35349129xc.jpg

35349138hf.jpg

35349140hk.jpg

35349142vx.jpg

35349145ct.jpg

Edited by smurfette

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

:)

Looks very much like some of the conservation areas we have here, with nice walking trails and boardwalks over the wetter spots.

I imagine it's quite a lovely place once the foliage is in full bloom.

Do you get mosquitos in the summer?

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Great pics! What a neat spot to walk.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:)

Looks very much like some of the conservation areas we have here, with nice walking trails and boardwalks over the wetter spots.

I imagine it's quite a lovely place once the foliage is in full bloom.

Do you get mosquitos in the summer?

Mosquitos? Oh yes. They will eat you alive. We only walk there when it is to cold for them.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

So lovely, I bet the hounds love it.

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

Beautiful pictures. It looks like a really nice place to walk (before the mosquitos arrive!)

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

What a beautiful place to walk! And I am impressed Andy can do a 2.5 hr walk :thumbs-up

Normally the walk would have been approximately 1,5 hours but Andy walks a lot slower these days and we made some stops for him. He loves to walk, sniff every blade of gras and oh, the trees. So we adjust to his way of walking.

What a pleasant way to start my day after seeing this post. Thank you. The big fallen tree would make a great picture for the living room. Happy all enjoyed the walk.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb