Keeping Busy During The Polar Vortex

We have had the polar vortex here in Cleveland the last two days, so Logan was not getting his usual am/pm walks. So he kept busy last night playing the muffin tin game:

https://youtu.be/-Mej85glA10

BTW, this is my first try with a Youtube video upload. Is there any way to embed the video so it shows up in the post, rather than as a hyperlink?

Rob
Logan (April 7, 2010 - July 9, 2023) - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (August 4, 2004 - January 11, 2018)

Hi Logan, wee play that gayme att the end ov ower trayning klass butt we ownlee gett a kuppla treets, yu doing well there.

Wags frum Chancey and Nutmeg

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Logan, you nailed that game! Great job!

Not sure why your video didn't embed in the post. Normally just using the YouTube link like you did will make the video appear in the post. Might be a question for Jeff as to why it didn't happen.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

BTW, this is my first try with a Youtube video upload. Is there any way to embed the video so it shows up in the post, rather than as a hyperlink?

Haha Logan, well done! The campers are pushing me outthedoors to pick up some tennis balls :lol

In the dialogue box, in the top row is an icon that looks like a blue/green capital F. Click on that and you'll see Special BBC Code. Click Media and paste your YouTube link in the Media URL box, then click ok. You can then click preview to see your entire post and the video should be embedded.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:thumbs-up Logan

Nigel has one of those rolling orange treat balls. He is the only one of my hounds to figure out how it works :huh

Ruby just follows him around, waiting for the treats.

Sid takes it from him and lays it on his bed and thinks the treats are just going to magically fall out.

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

:thumbs-up Logan

Nigel has one of those rolling orange treat balls. He is the only one of my hounds to figure out how it works :huh

Ruby just follows him around, waiting for the treats.

Nigel takes it from him and lays it on his bed and thinks the treats are just going to magically fall out.

:lol Twenty years ago I got one of those rolling balls and none of the 6 greys in the house would have anything to do with it. If they nosed it twice and nothing fell out they lost interest. However, they'd all happily follow Poodle down the hall sharing in his spoils as he shook the kibble out.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

That is such a clever game and Logan is clearly a master. I will have to try that with new guy Nate to see how he does with that challenge.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Haha Logan, well done! The campers are pushing me outthedoors to pick up some tennis balls :lol

In the dialogue box, in the top row is an icon that looks like a blue/green capital F. Click on that and you'll see Special BBC Code. Click Media and paste your YouTube link in the Media URL box, then click ok. You can then click preview to see your entire post and the video should be embedded.

Trying the Media button:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mej85glA10&feature=youtu.be

ETA: Yep, looks like it worked. Thanks!

Edited by rsieg

Rob
Logan (April 7, 2010 - July 9, 2023) - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (August 4, 2004 - January 11, 2018)

Polar Vorex be darned. Ir will be 80 in North Texas Tuesday. 55 right now. Breaking out the shorts....

It will hit 40 in WI on Sunday...break out the shorts :hehe

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

:lol Twenty years ago I got one of those rolling balls and none of the 6 greys in the house would have anything to do with it. If they nosed it twice and nothing fell out they lost interest. However, they'd all happily follow Poodle down the hall sharing in his spoils as he shook the kibble out.

Penny was my last dog before Logan. She had the ball she is holding in the picture, which has as single small hole in one place, just big enough to insert a piece of pupperoni stick. I would break up pupperoni sticks and put the pieces into that hole. She totally mastered that one - she would flip the ball around until that single hole was facing down toward the ground, then push the ball along just hard enough to get it to bump along without actually rolling over, and the pupperoni pieces would come out one by one. Never did understand how she knew which orientation of the ball put the hole facing down, but she got it right every time.

Penny_w_redball-S.jpg

Rob