Preventative Joint Support Suggestions

LaFlaca

I'm guessing Lola's joints took a pounding during her career so I'd like to add preventative joint support supplementation to her diet; glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM for example. Does anyone have suggestions for brands of joint support supplements?

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I've always liked Springtime supplements. I especially like and use their Longevity, but it needs to be fed with moist food or dry kibble that has had water added, which is what I do. I could send you a bit to try to see if she would eat her food with it added if you think you would be interested.

I have used a couple of equine products -Recovery EQ for a couple of years -but switched them all to MSM back in the summer.

I wasn't sure if they'd eat it as my ponies often turn their noses up at it.

I have seen a big improvement in Nixon ... nearly 12.5 ...who is quite eager to go for short walks again.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

We've used Actiflex 4000 liquid. It's also a horse supplement. We give a teaspoon on their food every meal. Need to keep it in the fridge. It was amazing the difference on my gimpy boy Durango a few years ago. He went from strolling around the backyard to trotting!!! There is a canine version, but it is a lot more expensive and is basically the same thing.

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Thanks all for your input. 4My2Greys - Your generous offer is appreciated. I don't need any at this time since we're finishing off the stuff I've been giving her. Thank you

Springtime has this covered. FRESH FACTORS and/or Longevity.

I'd forgotten about Springtime products. Thanks for the reminder.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I've always liked Springtime supplements. I especially like and use their Longevity, but it needs to be fed with moist food or dry kibble that has had water added, which is what I do. I could send you a bit to try to see if she would eat her food with it added if you think you would be interested.

I second the Longevity. It is basically all of their supplements combined into a powerful one scoop power boost.

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

We've been using Springtime products for Rocket for many years. A combination of Fresh Factors and Joint Health chewables.

He has a sensitive stomach, and we found that their Advanced Hip and joint supplement actually upset his stomach, so we went back to the joint Health Chewables. He has done well on them.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Me too. Big fans of Fresh Factors and Joint Health. One day, a few years ago I was working a meet and greet and someone asked their dog trainer about joint supplements.After she walked away I told them about Springtime Naturals and the greyhound community loved them.

I emailed the company and told them that I recommend their products at my adoption events. I included a photo of my Luka and Peace.

A few days later I received a letter in the mail from Springtime. It was from the President of the company. He thanked me for recommending their products. He asked if he could use the photo I emailed to them in their next catalog and include my letter. I was so tickled that my kids would be in their catalog.

Then he writes I would like to show my appreciation and give you a $500 credit on your account. I could not believe it!Talk about generous.

My kids are no longer in the catalog but they are on their web site under testimonials for either Combos or Fresh Factors , I cant remember which one.

I love this company.

I can't say enough good things any Next Level Joint Fluid. Within 2 weeks Doodles was perky, running and and playing again. Was recommended to me by folks in the racing business, it was a godsend for her.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Springtime supplements are the best!

I use these as well as the Bug Off.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds