Hello From Hebburn/jarrow!

Guest nicola

Hello!

Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Nicola and I live in the Hebburn and Jarrow area of the North East in the UK. I live with my husband, the two kids, the two cats and we recently adopted our first retired racer.. Merlin!

Merlin was born in December 2011 and retired in August 2016. From there he went to Hollin Hall RGT and then adopted by us last week! His racing name was Murlough Sky.

We're looking forward to getting to know you all!

14925629_10154559461301063_5421456676084

(sorry if the picture is a bit big.. :flip )

Hello Nicola and Merlin from Wisconsin, U.S.A.

Merlin is lovely.

Jaime & Pitch & Mel the feline

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

Greetings! :welcome

There's a Merlin who posts in the Wurld Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club threads--maybe you can cast spells at each other?? :pillows

PS--da Club is for everyone, drop on in!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Welcome and congratulations on your new family member!

I live in Hertfordshire and have had four ex-racers from the RGT over the years. My last two passed away in August and I am taking a break from having my own greyhounds for a while, but have started a grey-sitting business so I can still get my fix!

Hope you enjoy GreyTalk. :)

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

:welcome2 from London and congratulations on joining Greytalk - you will find it a greyt place for greyhound advice. Merlin looks to be a sweetie, I bet he is enjoying settling into domestic life with you!.

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Welcome from Germany. Merlin is one handsome wizzard.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

• 3 weeks later...