Hello From Scotland!

Guest Poppy87

Guest Poppy87

Hi All!

I've finally stopped lurking because today my beautiful, black girl arrived home. She's 2 years old and is called Poppy (we decided to keep the name she came with since we liked it well enough). She's doing very well so far. Done her business on our first walk and disregarded the many beds available for the prime spot on the couch. I'm in love already.

Really looking forward to being involved in this forum :-)

A hearty welcome from Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

welcome from down south from wayne (the human) and HRH Poppy, the saluki lurcher.

a poppy in our garden:

poppy25JUL15_01.jpg

Howdy, y'all. us poppies have to stick together!

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

Guest Poppy87

Thanks all!

She seems to be doing great. Eating, drinking, slept through the night in her bed in my room and no accidents in the house so far. I heard a bark from my bedroom this morning when I was in the kitchen, I hurried through to see what was going on and she was having a ball playing with her toys.

I'll figure out how to show you guys some pictures :-)

Thanks all!

She seems to be doing great. Eating, drinking, slept through the night in her bed in my room and no accidents in the house so far. I heard a bark from my bedroom this morning when I was in the kitchen, I hurried through to see what was going on and she was having a ball playing with her toys.

I'll figure out how to show you guys some pictures :-)

Whereabouts in Scotland are you? I was in Edinburgh for a year and I hope to travel to Scotland again someday!

I use photobucket to host photos and it works really well

jakesigsmall_zps254e191c.jpg

Photographer in Phoenix, AZ www.northmountainphoto.com

Welcome to you and Poppy!

<<Done her business on our first walk and disregarded the many beds available for the prime spot on the couch.>> She's got retirement figured out already. Smart girl.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter