Then There Were Two...

rycezmom

What lovely words you wrote, I am saddened to hear of your loss of that special girl. May her memories bring a smile to your face some day when the tears have stopped. I can tell that she will be missed forever. Sending gentle hugs and greyhound kisses- Janice, Luka and Peace

What a unique and endearing little character she was---and how you loved her! I'm so sorry you lost your precious Isabella.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest mmichalak2

Eternal Spirit, we bring you our grief in the loss of Isabella and ask for courage to bear it.

We bring you our thanks for Isabella who lived among us and gave us freely of his/her love.

We commit our friend and companion Isabella into your loving hands.

Give us eyes to see how your love embraces all creatures and every living thing speaks to us of your love.

Amen.

Requiescat in pace

Pastor Mike

Church of the New Day

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

Edited by mmichalak2

Oh, Miss Isabellaknockitoff - you will be sorely missed by two legged and four legged friends alike. Godspeed, Sweetheart.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• 2 weeks later...