Cleo (Fka Fedewa) 4/13/2000 - 4/19/2014

MarcR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc, I am so sorry. Beautiful Cleo captured all of our hearts from the very first picture you shared. I was so thrilled to see you fail fostering and I know that the very best time of Cleo's life was the time she spent with you. As the garden emerges from its winter sleep, I will plant a special flower for Cleo, close to her sisters who were waiting at the bridge for her.

Cleo, run free, knowing you will always be remembered.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

:cry1 I'm so sorry you've lost your beautiful Cleo. I've loved her from afar since that classic picture on the bed. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl & what a beautiful sign she sent you. :beatheart Godspeed Cleo! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest IrskasMom

Marc , I am so very sorry you lost your special Girl Cleo . 14 Years old is a wonderful Age and unfortunately the Time had come . So Heartbreaking :brokenheart . RIP sweet Cleo :f_pink

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry, she was such a character to read about :(

Cathy

Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)