Joe T Reporter

ChiliDog

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some hounds touch us even if we never meet them "in the fur". For me, Joe T Reporter was one such hound. In pictures he always had such an eager, friendly, happy expression. Donna, I'm so sorry for your loss. Fare thee well, Joe.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I'm so very sorry! :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Oh no, not Joe T, I loved reading his reports, I am so very sorry.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Oh no. I am just seeing this. I always loved reading Joe T's reports. He will be missed by many. Run free Joe T.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I've been away from my computer and only saw this now...

Such sadness at Joe's passing. He was a prince among hounds and his reports always brightened my day.

I am so honoured to have been able to meet him in person at a Greyhound Planet event. Like the true celebrity he was, he patiently let me take his picture. I treasure the memory.

What a dog! What a reporter!

Godspeed Joe T.!

Patti & Milo

Donna, I am so very sorry. The world will never be the same without him. :bighug

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

The world is really a lesser place without our JoeT. :grouphug to you and Klaus Donna.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Thanks all. Joe is the 4th greyhound we've lost. (Ricochet, Logan, Greta went before him) and even though I loved each of them fiercely I am still so much more saddened with the loss of Joe, I cannot explain it.

I keep trying to write a proper "Celebration of His Life" but I still cry at the first word I write and cannot go on :(

It will come , I know it will.

D.

Thanks all. Joe is the 4th greyhound we've lost. (Ricochet, Logan, Greta went before him) and even though I loved each of them fiercely I am still so much more saddened with the loss of Joe, I cannot explain it.

I keep trying to write a proper "Celebration of His Life" but I still cry at the first word I write and cannot go on :(

It will come , I know it will.

D.

I'm so sorry, Joe has always been one of my favorite GT hounds. I know how hard it is to write a "proper' celebration post -- it took me 2 months to do it for Mandy. Godspeed Joe, I'm sure you are now the chief newsman/reporter at the bridge.

f_yellow

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

• 2 weeks later...