Zydeco Dancer (Graham), 09/03/00 - 05/27/13

GreyPoopon

I'm so sorry for yet another loss this year. I still remember when you introduced us to Graham. I hope you find comfort in knowing that you gave him the best life any grey could ask for.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

What a beautiful tribute! I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so very sorry :( :( what a beautiful tribute. Thank God he found his way into your life. You both were wonderful for each other. :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

He was indeed a Hansum Debbil - and, thanks to you, a happy one, too. Thank you for sharing his journey. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Run free, Graham.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

:(

I am so very sorry to hear that Graham has gone to the Bridge.

I followed all his stories on the GRA forums back in 2010, before we adopted Nixon.

Remember the good times .... One day they will make you smile.

:bighug

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

He was a Good Dog who found his Home. He learned how to love and how to dance - how lucky you both were to have found each other! Your Token Boy - what a huge hole he leaves. I'm so sorry Suzanne... :bighug

Edited by maximum

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest FawnFan

Thank you for sharing Graham's incredible story. You were his human angel - thank you for playing your part so well, for giving him the loving forever home he so deserved and for giving him his space to be him. I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Graham.

I am so sorry. How lucky that Graham found his way to you where he was allowed to be the boy he could be. What a loving tribute you wrote for your special boy.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Your lovely tribute left me in tears, and I felt like I really knew your boy. He was SO much like my Buster, in looks, the multiple bounces, the worried countenance, even similar in the end. How well you understood him---knowing that still waters run deep, and there were joyful layers just waiting to be peeled away by someone who loved him unconditionally. What better example than his exuberant "happy dance". This was a dog who was precisely where he was meant to be.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Graham.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry for your loss. I thought his name sounded familiar as I was watching my Wink race at Hinsdale back then. He raced with my Wink, (she beat him here http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?r=1025129) It looks like they were both a couple of workhorses there :)

He was a lucky boy to have found such a loving home with you. Miss Wink says "Godspeed old comrade"

Edited by Finnsliz

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Guest hannahmom

I watched him slowly adjust to life with his girlie pack and smiled every time another toe peeked out. He ended his days knowing what is was to love and be loved, and while I am so sorry he could not stay longer, I am so very glad he learned about love with you.

Godspeed Graham

Graham had a very full life and was, indeed, pretty. Your tribute was wonderful and I feel like I know him. You were a fabulous, sensitive dog mom to him, and I'm thrilled that he got to spend his last years with you. I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so very sorry you had to say goodbye to your special boy. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound