Hero Has A Limp

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

Hero has an on again, off again limp in his right paw. it seems to affect him most on pavement, grass and inside, no big deal. I have checked for corns and found none. He has a date with an x-ray machine Friday. Please keep my mender of broken hearts in your thoughts. I am NOT ready to lose another to the monster. He is only 5, and much too young. Thanks everyone.

Sending good thoughts to both you and Hero.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Oh, Tom, I know you are only too familiar with limps. Sending lots of good thoughts to you and Hero, and prayers that it is nothing serious.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sometimes a limp really is just a soft tissue injury. Last summer, Holmes developed a limp which I certainly was not excited to see as we had just lost two hounds to osteo in February. Two sets of xrays were clean and after rest and time, Holmes went back to his normal self. Hoping for clean X-rays on Friday.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Tom, we will all be hoping it's nothing serious.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Feel better soon, Hero. Paws crossed here that it's nothing serious.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Oh, Tom, nothing is allowed to happen to Hero, nothing! :ohno Every single appendage I possess is tightly, tightly crossed for your beautiful boy. :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

Please check in with us after the appointment on Friday.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Holding you both close and prayers for a stubbed toe coming your way.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star