Trucker Dani (Explanation Added To Post 1)

TheFullHouse

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. Dani was a beautiful girl & left this world doing what she loved most - running. I'm sorry she never got to enjoy her own family. Godspeed Dani! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I hope that both Dani & Spicy found Heart, Emmy & Gee at the bridge. I would imagine that Emmy has already started training them for her cloudball team. May they run fast and free and know that they were loved..

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

:cry1:grouphug for everyone who knew and loved her.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Oh, Judy and Heather, I'm so, so sorry for the sudden loss of two precious girls. Your hearts must be breaking. Please know that we share your sadness, and that you are in many thoughts and prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I just read the update. What a terrible tragedy.

Judy, Kevin, Mike, Heather... I am speechless. Run free little girls.

Marc

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Judy, I am so sorry. Such a freak accident, and such a horrid outcome for both dogs.

I know a thing or two about freak accidents, unfortunately. Involving both humans, and dogs. :(

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

I just don't know what to say. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a tragic and heartbreaking accident. Two beautiful little girls gone way too soon. Again, my sympathy and condolences to everyone who loved them both.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest RiverCityGang

Just read your update, Judy. What a terrible, tragic accident. Those sweet little girls gone, and all the heartbroken humans left to deal with the pain. I'm so sorry for all of you. What a sad, sad day it was.

OMG I am so very sorry!!!! :( :( :( :( what a tragic and freak accident. :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Thank you for the update. I know so many of us wondered what happened to such a young gorgeous girl. What a tragic, tragic accident.

Once again, I am so very sorry you had to go thru this again in such a short time. I would probably need to be drugged and in a straight jacket if I've lost as many as you, especially how Dani left. :weep

Aww Judy, I cannot find the right words....just to say that I am sorry this happened.

Run Free Dani..Run Free Spicy.

Hugs to all :grouphug

Pat G, Bell Walker & Bugsy

Guest cendrine

How awful!! I am so sorry! :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink RIP Dani and Spicy

edited to correct double post

Edited by cendrine

:grouphug:cry1:f_pink :f_pink Edited by JackieDog
Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

Guest tammara

My heart is just broken for you. :grouphug I am just so very sorry for all you losses this year, and especially the loss of Dani. Her forever home will always be in your heart. :grouphug

Run free precious Dani. Rest in peace little girl.:gh_run2

Guest FullMetalFrank

I just read the update. :grouphug to you and your family, Heather, and everyone who loved Dani and Spicy. Again, I am so sorry... I know I felt a special little connection to Dani; thank you so much for having done me the honor of letting me make her collar and sharing her beautiful picture with me. I won't forget her... :weep