Trucker Dani (Explanation Added To Post 1)

TheFullHouse

Oh Dani, our hearts are broken. You almost made it home sweetie, you were so close. God how I wish you knew how much you were loved. Even though we never got a chance to hold you in our arms, you were loved beyond belief. Run happy and free at the bridge little one, you have 3 sisters and a brother you never met there waiting for you.

Update: I'm sorry I left everyone hanging on what happened to Dani yesterday. I could barely seen the computer screen to tell the truth. I'd been crying for hours and my eyes were swollen. I just needed to remember her.

Wednesday evening I received a phone call from Heather. I know it what probably the hardest phone call she had ever had to make. It's not easy to call a good friend and tell them their dog is gone. She received an e-mail from the farmer that she forwarded to me. According to the farmer, Dani and one of the females from the Misada litter that was born around the same time Ducky gave birth were running in the long run. It started raining just as the farmer was coming back from schooling. All the dogs were really excited and Dani and the other pup Dare To Be Spicy were running like crazy and ran head first into each other, killing Spicy instantly and leaving Dani lying on the ground unable to move. When the farmer tried to pick her up she screamed. I am assuming at this point he figured she had a broken neck and he put her to sleep.

God love Heather, she has felt so awful through this whole horrible ordeal. I wish she were closer so I could give her a hug.

That's what happened. It was horrible and we are devastated but we will go on. The hardest part was knowing Dani never got to our couch and she was so close and the other aspect is that we feel like we have lost 3 girls in 4 months. :weep

Edited by JillysFullHouse

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!?! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sad :(

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest RiverCityGang

Oh, no ! Judy, I am so sorry. This is beyond belief. So, so young. Run free, precious little Dani. We are so sorry you didn't make it home to the Full House. You would have been very happy there!

Oh no! I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Oh no, Judy. I feel sick. This is just too sad. I'm so sorry.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh no, my heart sank when I saw her name here. Judy, Mike Kevin and the rest of the fullhouse. I am so sorry. :f_white

Run free sweet Dani

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I thought this was just in the wrong forum! I am so very sorry. There are no words.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

omg, you just said that you were saving a place on the couch for this baby, I am so very sorry you guys. :grouphug

Godspeed little girl Dani :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Oh Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

I'm so sorry!!

How unbelievable!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I can't stop crying... Judy I am so sorry. I have always known that life is not fair, but this? Godspeed, beautiful little Dani; you were loved...

omg...I am so very sorry. Rest well little sweetpea...you were loved

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross