Trucker Dani (Explanation Added To Post 1)

TheFullHouse

This all just breaks my heart cry1.gif Both litters were very special to me and I'm saddened to see two special dogs gone too soon.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a freak accident.

Two beautiful pups gone, just like that, in the blink of an eye

:(

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

:weep:weep

I just read the update. Like everyone else I wondered what had happened.

Very sad for everyone, both pups and humans.

:f_pink:f_pink

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

My condolences to everyone who loved Dani and Spicy. We do so much to protect our babies and keep them safe, and an unforeseeable accident can still catch us unawares...as has been said, they were playing and doing what they loved...no true condolence, I know but I hope a small one, down the road. Run fast and play hard at the bridge, precious babies...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

How tragic and very sad...I am so sorry for you and the farmer. The only halfway good thing I can take from this is that she was having a lot of fun moments before. Not much help, I know. Times likes these, the right words are hard to come by. Big :grouphug to everyone who loved Dani....rest well, baby girl.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Thank you for adding the update, Judy. My heart breaks for you, Mike and Kevin. This was supposed to be home-coming weekend for Dani. A happy time after several very tough months. It truly is a tragedy that two dogs died in such a freak accident. I am so very sorry. Sending hugs your way. :grouphug

Oh Judy, I am so very sorry. What a horrible tragedy. :cry1 Like other have said, she crossed doing what she loved. My sincere condolences to you and your family. :grouphug:f_pink

Run Free sweet Dani! :gh_run2

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Thank you all so much. There in no place like GT when you're hurting and you think your heart will never recover. Your kind words have helped me through this more than you will ever know. I can't thank you all enough.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest RedTigerJazz

OMG! I'm just now seeing this. I'm so sorry, Judy, Mike & Heather. What a horrible phone call to have to receive or make. :weep

Huge :grouphug to all of you.

Run free and happy Dani & Spicy. :gh_run

~Lisa~

Absolutely tragic.....the poor babies!

It's a desperately sad situation and I'm so sorry for you and Mike and for everyone involved who loved and wanted the best life for her.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I'm not sure a shared broken heart actually makes anything easier. But I hope if everyone who loves you and Mike takes a tiny piece of y'alls broken hearts into their hearts, that it will help mend your heart. Only problem is that y'all are known to have just about the biggest hearts ever known. But I promise, many ,many people will try.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.