Brandee

craig_brewer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry for your loss. I have always felt like I could reach out and touch Brandee and Charley, feel their energy as if they were right there beside me, your photos are stunning.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_pink

Guest BlackandBrindle

I am so sorry your beautiful girl had to go. Brandee was always one of my favorite GT pups. She was so cute with those ears.

I know your hearts are broken. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

I am so very sorry!!! :( :( she was one of the most stunning greys I've ever seen and I've always loved your pictures of her! :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Run free, Brandee. We will miss seeing wonderful portraits of you, beautiful girl, taken by your dog-dad who clearly loved you very much. But now we will imagine you running and playing without pain.

Hugs to Charley and Craig and Debbie-

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

I am very sorry for your loss. I love your picture of Brandi counter-surfing. I saw that expression on Sirocco's face more times than I can count; however, he was never as dignified in his mischief. Sending big hugs to Charley, Debbie, and you.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Seeing these pictures of stunningly gorgeous Brandee makes me sorry I've spent so much time in the H&M forum the past few years and very little in the fun forums where I would have met her sooner. I'm resolving to change that in the future, and I thank you and Brandee for that. I'm so very sorry she couldn't stay longer. :grouphug

:f_pink:f_white:f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Oh gosh, I am only seeing this now. I am in such shock. I just know everyone here on GT absolutely adores Brandee and Charley and is as shocked as I am. I am just gutted for you, Craig. I will miss seeing Brandee's beautiful face but clearly that is nothing compared to the hole I'm sure she has left in your hearts. :brokenheart

Many hugs to you and the family.

No more pain now . Rest well, sweet girl...

:cry1

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Craig I am so very sorry. Brandee and Charlie were one of my first Bling models and I smile whenever I look at that picture. Hugs to you and Debbie. :grouphug

Godspeed Brandee, run fast and free in the heavens.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I'm so sorry your oh so beautiful girl had to leave you. I always loved your pictures of her.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry. :cry1 She was so beautiful and I always enjoyed your pictures of her.

Run Free sweet Brandee! :gh_run2

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I'm so sorry.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Well it's been a week. I would have guessed it would be easier but maybe the shock of everything happening so quickly numbed me and it has finally sunk in. I sure do miss her sweet face. She just had these eyes that looked right inside of you like she understood everything you thought. There was such a gentleness and majestic quality about her that I've never seen in another animal. Charley seems to be pretty lonely, have been taking him on two walks a day to get him out of the house. Her favorite thing was to go on a walk, sure wish we could have had that one last walk together to say goodbye instead of me having to carry her to the vet.

3385215753_dee3cc86fd_z.jpg?zz=1

Brandee by ripsdante, on Flickr

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a lovely gal!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

I am sorry for your loss, I just saw this today because we were dealing with Our Momma Tess. I know what you are feeling since our Momma Tess just left us very suddenly on Sat. Hopefully our girls are running together at the Bridge and they are having the time of their lives.