Brandee

craig_brewer

Oh my heart just sank when I saw Brandee's name here. I always adored the photos you posted of her. My heart is broken with you. My condolences on your loss of such a stunningly beautiful girlie.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahmom

I am so very sorry. Please accept my condolences and please give Charley a hug from me. Through your pictures, you helped to share the joy of knowing Brandee - through the thought and wishes of your GT friends, let us help ease the loss of letting her go. :bighug

Edited by hannahmom

Guest boondog

I'm so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous girl. My heart sank when I saw her name. I've always loved your pictures of her and Charley. Godspeed, sweetheart.

I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girlie. I've enjoyed your photos of her and her brother immensely as everyone has.

I'm sure Brandee has been greeted by our many bridge angels, and is teaching them all how to bark at the bridge.

Run free with no pain, sweetie.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I am so sorry about your little girl...I've always loved your pictures of she and Charley. Hard as it is, sometimes we do what we have to do. Sucks, doesn't it? My crew and I send big hugs to all of you. Brandee, pretty girl, rest well.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Oh no! I'm so very sorry. :cry1 She was not only a special girl, she was absolutely gorgeous and a perfect model for your wonderful photographs.

Godspeed Brandee.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm heartbroken to hear your news. :cry1 What a precious soul... and so gorgeous. Never to be forgotten. :beatheart Godspeed, Brandee... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thank-you for sharing your lovely girl with us.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Brandee.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

As hard as it is to say goodbye to our precious pups, we choose to do it over and over again. We do this because the love and joy they give us is so very much more than the pain of having to let them go. I have looked at that special picture of Brandee and Charley over my fireplace every day and it reminds me of not only how beautiful your pictures are, but also the idea that they are a gift to us that does not last forever. We are blessed with them for such a short time in the grand span of our lives to be loved and cherished. We have learned much from them and we are better humans for having known them. I'm so sorry Craig, that Brandee couldn't stay. Thank you so much for sharing Brandee with us through your beautiful photos and allowing her to belong to us all. We hold you and your family in our hearts during this time of great sadness.

L.

Running2520rainbow2520bridge-1.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I have been in love with Brandee and her delicate features since I joined GT :wub:

I'm so sorry she had to leave you. Run free, pretty girl. :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I'm so sorry for your loss. You captured Brandee so beautifully for us - what a stunning girl! And so well loved. Godspeed Brandee! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm so sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown