Brandee

craig_brewer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss Craig. I have always enjoyed seeing photos of your gorgeous brindle girl. Godspeed Brandee!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Craig, I'm so sorry for your loss :cry1 She was a beautiful girl.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Oh, Craig... I'm so very sorry... I've loved Brandee on here since you first joined - your pictures of her let us know her just a little bit.

Hugs to you

Run free, Brandee

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh Craig, I'm so sad to see this :cry1 Charley and Brandee were the first greyhounds I ever babysat, and yes, Brandee broke the mold when it came to greyhounds not being watchdogs :P She was the most beautiful watchdog I've ever seen :wub: And I love the same picture you do...where she looks like a cheetah. Hugs to you and Debbie :grouphug Brandee had the best life ever, with the both of you. :f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. She was beautiful. You are all in my thoughts.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

I'm so sorry for your loss. I too will miss Brandee pics. My thoughts are with you and Debbie at this sad time...and of course, I imagine the loss will affect Charley too.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl with us with your wonderful pictures. I've always been happy to see that you've posted something new.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Your photos are just outstanding.

I am sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing that Brandee is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. We all share your sorrow.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Thank you everyone for the condolences, they brought more tears to my eyes. We appreciate your kindness at this time. Charley seems to be OK, he knew something really bad happened when she started howling after she fractured her leg last night and wanted to be very close to her. Don't guess he really got to say a proper goodbye since we had to leave quickly for the vet and leave him home. That was only the second time in his life that he has been alone without a human or another dog. Debbie is taking off today to be with him and I have off Thursday and Friday.

Heartfelt condolences from a greyhound aficionado in Kansas, who has been there, done that more times than I choose to count.

Brandee most definitely had a well-loved and well-lived tenure with your family. I undoubtedly speak for many when I say thank you for sharing her life stories and fantastic pictures on GT. May the pain of her passing soon be tempered by the many sweet memories of her.

Annie Lambert

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.