Victorian "roo" Ruler

Guest WarmheartedPups

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The suddenness of such a loss leaves a huge hole in your heart that will take time to heal. I can't imagine how devastated you must feel.

I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful Roo.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest lynne893

That is so terribly sad. My heart hurts for your loss. Poor Roo.

:weep

You gave her a good, loved life.

My most heart-felt condolences,

Lynne

So sorry for the sudden loss of your gorgeous girl.

Remember the good times...

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Oh no! What a horrible, horrible shock! I am so very sorry :grouphug

I hope it helps to know how happy Otis must be to see his Roo again

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Oh no! I'm so very sorry...I remember when you brought your Rooey girl home :heart She's with Otis now :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Run fast and free at the lake over the bridge Roo. Please send your mom a sign that you found Otis and both of you are ok.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Linda, I just saw this. I'm so very sorry. Roo always held a very special place in my heart. Here's a thought that I hope will make you smile...I bet Roo and Loca have met by now. Just think of all of the trouble they're making together :eek I bet Otis and Phene are having a blast watching them.

:f_red -----> for Roo

:grouphug -------> for you

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Linda,

My heart breaks for you...

Peace and comfort to you during this time.

Roo's not far at all, that pierce you feel in your heart is Roo. Her forever home is now right there. She's going to stay there forever and she'll remind you of the love you two shared. Cry when you need to my friend, and smile when you can because no one will take those memories away!

Please take comfort in knowing that the love you two shared will remain alive forever.

She's with Otis and Dewey now, and Scooter and all the great ones.

Run free sweet one.

Pam

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I'm so sorry.

I lost a cat once, in seconds. Just...dead. I think somehow the pain is even worse than knowing your dog is going to be gone soon. One minute they're there, happy, and the next they're gone.

We will miss Roo, but I am so happy to think she will be joining dear, dear Otis, who we STILL miss.

Run free Roo, mother of George's half brother, Ruler.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Oh no!!!

How helpless you must've felt.....

She was not alone and you were with her at the end....she would have found reassurance with that.

Run free Roo :gh_run

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose