Alex (Streakin Diablo) Barnett

LakeshoreGreys

Eye candy....that made me smile. It seems he was just as beautiful inside as he was outside.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Alex.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugs on the loss of your beautiful boy, and way too soon...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest jettcricket

God...I wish they could find a cure for this horrible disease that has taken way too many of our beloved hounds. :(

I'm so sorry in the loss of your beautiful boy. :f_red

Gone far too soon...when will we ever find peace from this disease. Sara, I am so very sorry you had to say goodbye so soon. Alex was a stunning boy.

Run free Alex, run free big guy... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so very sorry :( :( :( he looks just like our Angel Rainey :cry1 I'm sure she was first in line to help him cross the bridge :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so sorry for your loss. Alex was very handsome & was so lucky to have found his forever family. He was way too young to have to leave you. Godspeed Alex! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Cancer is horrible and I hate it. I'm so sorry Alex had to go so soon.

Run far and fast and free Alex.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I'm so sorry your handsome, big-hearted Alex couldn't stay longer with you. He was clearly a well-loved boy! :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OurLacyandJax

So sorry with all my heart! Godspeed Alex baby boy!

He looks just like my Jax - and that makes it even more personal, if that's even possible. I share your grief.