3 Gone In A Month

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

We have lost 3 in a very short time. First Sand he was our boy that showed us how to live life . He had horrible seizures for yrs. But that never slowed him down. he loved life and being part of things. Sand would welcome the new ones and never had a problem with anyone. He passed in Dec.

Luke our sweet boy. Everyone loved him and thought he was so handsome. he loved going to homes and schools. Loved bones and watching tv. he passed from Liver tumor.We lost him Jan 14,20011.

Bo he was my old man 14yrs young. He showed all the fosters the ropes . He was always on a mission. Always happy and waiting for a kiss and hug. he helped me all the time making sure i did it right. Yester day stared out normal . He helped get the fosters out to potty and everyone had a dental snack and cookies. He then went out to check the yard and came in for a nap. When he woke that was the befginning of the end. He was having strokes. he had 3 and our vet said it was not good. so we left my boy my helper and babe go. He was so special. when Like went down in the kitchen i was lauing on the floor telling him all about the other side and Bo kept kissing me as to say it's ok mom. Never did i think we would loose 3 this fast.

Oh no, I can't begin to imagine! I'm so sorry for all of your losses flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

My heart is breaking for you and your family. How heart-wrenching. No words can help heal such a huge void. Please know that there will be lots of tears and prayers for you. :hope

May they all be running together, whole and free of illness. May your joyful memories soon replace the sadness.

:f_red :f_red :f_red

It sounds so inadequate, but I am very sorry for your losses and all at once. I cannot imagine the pain.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Shermanator

Oh, I am so sorry for your losses.

How heartbreaking. We lost 3 in the past 6 months, Sherman and Patton (greys) in the summer, and our kitty, George, last week. So, I know where you are coming from. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and remember, you did right by them, and they know they were loved.

I know how hard it is to lose one so I can't begin to imagine what you are facing. I'm so sorry for all of your losses.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so sorry for your losses - it's devastating to lose one, but three so close together I can't begin to imagine :grouphug.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

That is very heartbreaking, I am so sorry for your losses.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

This is astonishingly awful, Belinda. "Sorry" doesn't begin to cover it. Please take good care of yourself and lean on others as much as you can. :grouphug

:f_red :f_yellow:f_red

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I don't even know what to say! and nothing seems adequate or even sincere --- my heart hurts with yours in this terrible time of loss.

They all sound like wonderful companions,, if only we could keep them forever!

I'm sorry for your loss!!!

:bighug

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 Losing one is hard...losing three in such a short period is devastating.

Godspeed Sand, Luke, and Bo.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh my. The pain and anguish and grief must be nearly overwhelming.:grouphug

You are in my prayers. It says in the Bible that "He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy." I claim a much happier future for you. Hnag in there. God bless the hounds.:f_red :f_red

Guest greysonly

That is so terrible. :( I am so sorry for your losses. So hard to lose them all so close together :grouphug Rest in peace to all your babies. You will see them again someday.

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. Losing them so close together is especially unfair.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05