Princess, My Soulmate

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princess left peacefully, at home in my arms, surrounded by her canine family. My heart is broken in a million pieces, but my girl is running free, whole and healthy again, with her many friends on the other side, and I know she is waiting patiently for me, when my work here is done.

I am so, so sorry. To have your sweet Princess pass from this life into the next world, while snuggled in the arms of the person she loved most, was a selfless, beautiful gift of love. May you find some comfort in knowing that someday you will be reunited with your soulmate. I wish I could give you some small sense of comfort during this time of your heartbreak.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your precious girl.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

I am so very, very sorry. I have been watching and praying for a good outcome for you both. What love you to shared. May we all be so blessed.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm so very sorry. I don't know you Hope and I didn't know Princess but I've been watching her story and hoping for a miracle. It's clear that she was a very special girl with a wonderful spirit. She might be physically gone but you carry with you all your wonderful memories, all that she taught you, and all the love you have for her. Again, I am very sorry for your loss.

finalsiggy.jpg

I am so sorry for the loss of Princess. Take comfort in knowing that your sweet girl is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. Surely, there is a new star shining brightly in the heavens.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Hope, I'm absolutely heartbroken for both of you. I'm heartbroken for myself, also :grouphug

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest Energy11

WE are sorry your Princess had to leave you for now ... but, as you said, ... you WILL see her again!

God Speed "your Soulmate ...."

Love you! Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. Robert H. (Bob) DeYonker, Bold Energy, Dasher and Max, meeting your Princess at "The Bridge!"

:grouphug I am so sorry.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

I talked to Hope. Her heart is in a million pieces right now. Losing Princess has been the hardest of all, and so soon after losing Tiny. Hope is one of the strongest people I know. I am so sorry she is hurting. I know she is surrounded by her pups. They will take excellent care of her and help mend their mom's broken heart.

Edited by VinnieAndRexsMom

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Somewhere over the rainbow, a little white girl is kicking up her heels in the sunshine, rolling over and over again in the soft green grass, and remembering the best momma ever.

{{{{{{{{{{Hope}}}}}}}}}}

Godspeed, Princess.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.