Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G)

rycezmom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Leslie I am so sorry. :beatheart

If there is anything I can do from here, please let me know. You have always been so supportive of everyone here on GT & always had some wonderful words for us, please let us be there, let our shoulders take on your tears. Our hearts are broken with yours. f_yellow:gh_layf_yellow

Hilda :brokenheart

I am so very sorry. Hugs to you.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Oh Leslie, my heart sank and broke into pieces at the sight of his name here. Your larger than life boy made me laugh and smile so many times, times when I need to laugh and smile so desperately. I'm so very sorry for your loss. He will always be in my memory and the Pimpmaster G. Rest well Gustopher.

Edited by JillysFullHouse

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Oh no, my heart sank when I saw his name. I loved reading your posts about Gustopher P. What a beautiful tribute to your boy. I am so sorry, he will be missed by many. Run free sweet Gustopher P.

Hugs

Amy and Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Leslie! I got an email just now delivering this news, I am stunned. I am so so sorry. I will never be able to find the words of comfort that you have so many many times.

Please know you are in my thoughts and my prayers

God speed big man, for you truly know what love is. Please watch over your mom

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

My heart is breaking for you. The "protectors" are so rare and special. But he will be with you always- I just know it.-maybe not in body- but the real him, his spirit, will always be watching over you just as he did when he was here in body. My deepest sympathy.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I am shocked and heartbroken to see this. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so very sorry... Gustopher P. Jones has always been one of my favorite GT dogs too... We'll all miss him. Please keep posting pix of him, for you and for us...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so very sorry to learn of Gustopher P's passing. He was one of my favorite hounds to read about on GT. He will be missed by so many.

Sending lots of hugs and prayers.

Rest well, sweet boy.

:grouphug:f_red:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

We never met Gustopher, but we feel devastated. He was one of the first hounds that we followed on GreyTalk, and was the inspiration for Rocket's "Pimp Hat" that Miss Donna made.

We will miss that gorgeous boy, and are so sorry for your loss. Your tribute to him captured just how special he was to everyone.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I am so sorry for your loss.......He was stunning.....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I am another who was shocked speechless to see the Pimpmaster's name here! What a huge loss that boy will be in your life and for us who admired him here on GT!! Gosh, I'll miss his stories. I am so sorry he won't be physically with you any longer, but I know your protector won't be far...

My condolences...look after your momma, Gus...take care of things up there at the Bridge...

:gh_runner :gh_runner :f_red :f_red

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves