My precious Hollywood...

grey14me

Holly, you were one of a kind. I am going to miss your wiggly butt and your stuffie bumps but most of all, those wake up hugs... and yes, I knew they were actually nudges just to get me out of bed but I loved them anyway.

I will never forget you, Little-Boo.

Why can't I stop crying? I just can't beleve she is gone.

Hugs to Michelle and Bill.

Jenn

:grouphug to you too, Jenn.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle, I loved reading your tribute to Holly. I remember her as being such a 'cool' even-keeled hound, and that nothing ever seemed to phase her out. I'm so sorry for your sudden loss of such a special little hound. I know she and Bailey are romping through the meadows of that special place that our hounds travel to. Take care, my friend :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Run free, sweet Holly :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

So very sorry for your loss - RIP Holly.

:f_pink:brokenheart:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Another beautiful angel is running free. I am very sorry for your loss of Holly.

Run free Holly, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh, Michelle - I was so hoping for her recovery... I'm so sorry she had to leave you.

Hugs to you

And Holly - run free, and go find Miss Bailey

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

My deepest sympathy -what a special girl! I am sure she knew you were there because love is more powerful than even death. Her body may have been out of it but the real her-the spirit-was surely embracing your love as always. You are loved Holly-forever and ever!

"For love is as strong as death...

Its flames are flames of fire,

A most vehement flame.

Many waters cannot quench love,

Nor can the floods drown it."

Song of Solomon 8:6-7

:f_red:f_pink:f_red