My precious Hollywood...

grey14me

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hollysdad

my precious dog & friend, holly, passed earlier this week and i have read and appreciated all the kind words and condolances offered to michelle's postings. holly was 11+ years old and had a great & happy spoiled life here in california, both with michelle & i as well as her loving & caring sitter. as sad as i am about losing holly i'm grateful that her final hours were virtually painless, that what afflicted here came with lightning speed and that michelle & i could be with her at the very end. holly was very uniqe, special and quirky in a great way. she brought us much joy. rest in peace, hollywood!

holly's dad, bill

Michelle and Bill, I am so sorry to hear about Holly. She was a true character. I pray that your memories of her wonderfully sweet nature help heal your hearts.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Michelle, I'm only seeing this now. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

• 8 months later...
Guest cindysmom

Michelle and Bill,

I just saw this today (yeah, I need to check in more often). I'm so very, very sorry to hear of this sudden turn of events. Holly was such a special girl, and the way you described her is so much like Amber is now. Yes, you said that when I announced having gotten Amber :). I feel like we were on parallel paths with our beautiful black girls, Cindy and Bailey, Amber and Holly.

I can't begin to tell you how very sorry I was to read this. Holly was a blessing in your and Bill's lives, and I'm glad she was so blessed to have two such wonderful humans in her life, and, I'm glad you all were able to be with her. I know she knew you all were there.

Lots of hugs.

Anne