Darcy Is In The Vet Referral Hospital

Bevd

Big sigh of relief and encouragement! Oh and agree about needing pics of Her Hairyness just to set out minds at ease Bev!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay.gif Darcy Deerhoundyay.gif So glad to hear you are home again with your family. Still sending out healing prayers and thoughts.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Perhaps four personal bearers who would carry her red velvet bed/pillow on their shoulders as she progresses from inside to outside? Worlds of possibilities out there!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Greyt update :clap

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

How is Miss Darcy feeling today? Are you too busy to update us because you're standing nearby with the sling in case she needs to go out? :lol

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Glad to hear Darcy's back home!! :)

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest greytloves

I want to see a picture of Darcy beig helped up with a sling! :lol

Is she getting you to fluff her pillow yet? I bet they did at the vet!

Edited by greytloves

OH BEV!!! Only just seeing this.

I've just gone from :o:eek to......phew....she's home...

Big {{{{hugs}}}} for you, Marc and Darcy from all of us. She will be ok. She just HAS to be.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Sorry peeps - been trying to catch up on work as we missed two days with all the goings on!

Darcy seems to be doing fine. She's spent her day as she normally spends them - snoozing :D The only difference is that now I won't force her out for exercise, at least until she has seen the cardiologist again and I'm clear as to what she can and cannot do. As far as Darcy is concerned, she'd be happy to never go for a walk again but she'd like to go for car rides :rolleyes:

We are still monitoring her breating rate and I think we're starting to get an idea of what might be normal for her. I've stopped wanting to do it every half hour and have progresed to doing it every two or three hours so thats progress (on my part :lol)

No new pics because they'd look like yesterdays :huh:lol

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest PhillyPups

:yay DARCY :yay

Bev, fess up, you were researching for liver bonbon recipes for Her Royal Hairyness wo you can feed them to her. :lol

Darcy Deer, keep improving sweetie. :kiss2