Ryan

Trudy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trudy and Jeff I am so very Sorry! Ryan was loved and had a Great life with you two. His memories will be cherished forever in your hearts. I always loved to see the pics and the stories, I will cherish them too. Know you both will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know this has to be hard on Jeff not getting to say his last goodbye, I am sorry you had to do this alone. :grouphug :grouphug

:f_red:gh_run Run Free Ryan... :f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your special boy Ryan. Even when you know the time is near it is still so hard to let go. Ryan had a great life with you and Jeff. He got to go to fun places and have great adventures with you both and led a full and happy life. Godspeed to the Bridge Ryan.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Jeff and Trudy, I am so very sorry to read this. Run free sweet Ryan! You are missed :(

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I'm so sorry :(

Thinking of you :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Thank you Jeff and Trudy for making Ryan a part of your lives and in turn, making him a part of ours. I know he will be greatly missed.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I'm so sorry for your loss. Ryan was a beautiful boy & so lucky to be so loved. Godspeed Ryan!

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

My deepest sympathies. It's never easy, no matter how much time you had to prepare for it.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty
to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Ben Franklin

Trudy and Jeff I am so very sorry. I hate it that the last gift we give them is the hardest gift for us, the one we never quite get over.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Trudy and Jeff I'm so sorry :grouphug

and thanks for posting so many photos. The one with the fish in his mouth just made me chuckle.

Such a sweet sensitive soul Ryan was. You all were blessed to share in each others lives.

GOD SPEED Ryan

:angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

Guest mdituro

Trudy - So sorry for your loss sad.gif The photos are beautiful - I think the one I found most touching was the footprints in the sand. My most heartfelt condolences to you & Jeff. Godspeed Ryan.

flowers_red.gifghrunner.gifflowers_red.gif

Thank you, for sharing your boy with us. The photos are priceless. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Godspeed Ryan ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

i'm so sorry Ryan had to go. Beautiful pics of a life well lived and loved.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross