Rainey - If You Could Spare Another Prayer...

Guest PhillyPups

:hope Many prayers for Rainey :hope

:bighug for you too

Please keep us posted. No one here thinks you are a bad Mom - quite the opposite, you are a very concerned Mom. :bighug

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zoolaine

Sending prayers for Rainey. Zali has eaten part of 2 of my couches :angry: A few weeks ago we were walking with a friend and I was just saying that I think "perfect" Danica was ripping up the little couch in the tv room when Zali takes a poo and out comes the biggest piece of foam :omg Mine wear muzzles while I'm gone but I have still found pieces of foam inside of Zuki's muzzle when I take it off of her. Please keep us updated on Rainey.

Guest GoingRogue

You can ask for as many prayers as you need. We will be sending prayers for her to pass what's left so she doesn't need surgery and prayers that she doesn't eat anything else in the future :hope:getwell

This could happen to anyone and it doesn't make you a bad mom.

Edited by GoingRogue

Stuff just happens. Prayers and good thougths coming your way from central New Jersey.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest TeddysMom

This really could happen to anyone at anytime. I had a boxer for two years, she never touched anything. I came home from work one night and she had eaten a good part of my apartment wall and baseboard. She was in the hospital for 2 days making sure everything came out with no damage. Don't know why they decide to do things like that but it happens. Prayers for Rainey and hugs to you.

Sending prayers and hoping Rainey will be o.k. I'm sorry you are going through this.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Hope you get good news when the doctor sees her this morning.

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Maybe her belly is tender from having to vomit yesterday.

I'll be thinking about your girl all day today....

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Drat. Was hoping to hear she'd passed it all :( :( :( . Will be thinking "poop! lots o' interesting poop!" thoughts for her today. And sending more hugs for you and Brucer and Nubers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Fingers crossed! My s/o's beloved lab/rottie mix, Ralph, ate an entire pyrex glass pan of brownies...including the glass. He was at the vet for a couple of days, kept him hydrated and he was able to poop it all out and lived another 5 years. Come on Rainy, let Ralph show you how to get it out without surgery!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Lots of prayers to Rainey and her GREAT Mom. You are wise to let the vets keep pumping fluids......It's so hard to leave them there, but in the long run, it's your best move!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Kim, I just saw this. I'll be saying some prayers for Rainey. I hope everything passes so she doesn't have to have surgery...... :grouphug

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.