Lexi Is Fighting For Her Life:(

Guest greyvettech

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyvettech

Lexi played with her sister today.... :yay:yay:yay This is too good to be true!!! I still cannot believe she is recovering from this.Thanks to Dr. Couto!!! I always think I might be speaking too soon but I sure hope not. Of course, she is on meds and a special diet for life... but we can handle that!!!!! Thank you greytalk, again! :colgate and hopefully I will only be posting to tell you how greyt she continues to do!!!

:yay :yay :yay

That's fantastic news.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Lexi played with her sister today.... :yay:yay:yay This is too good to be true!!! I still cannot believe she is recovering from this.Thanks to Dr. Couto!!! I always think I might be speaking too soon but I sure hope not. Of course, she is on meds and a special diet for life... but we can handle that!!!!! Thank you greytalk, again! :colgate and hopefully I will only be posting to tell you how greyt she continues to do!!!

I know what you mean when you say you might be speaking too soon. So many times I think the same thing.

Lexi....you go girl!

:yay Lexi!!!!!

:bow Dr. Couto

:wubsite The GT community is the best!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest greyvettech

Lexi is almost back to normal!!! yay!!! She takes her meds with no problem. She is playing again and eating and drinking well! She is a miracle!!!!! We are just working on putting some weight back on her.....

I just wanted to share the greyt news!! Thank you greytalkers!

:cheers:baloons:bounce8:wubsite

Lexi is almost back to normal!!! yay!!! She takes her meds with no problem. She is playing again and eating and drinking well! She is a miracle!!!!! We are just working on putting some weight back on her.....

I just wanted to share the greyt news!! Thank you greytalkers!

:cheers:baloons:bounce8:wubsite

That's fantastic news! She's really pulled through, she's a tough little nut!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest longdoglady

:couchjump Lexi Belle you are a miracle girl. sending you a big hug and lots of kisses.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ps Would your greytmom post a photo?