Lexi Is Fighting For Her Life:(

Guest greyvettech

Guest runner615

Drinking and eating is good news...keep it up, pretty girl! :)

I know you and Lexi don't know us but we have 5 awesome greys who give out the best :kiss2 , please pass them on to Lexi and let her know her friends in Jersey are pulling for her.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I can't believe. Prayers and more prayers coming to Lexi and continuing good thoughts that she pulls out of this quickly. I pray that you have the strength you need. :crying:bighug

Ok, some good new I got her to eat a little bit of low fat cottage cheese and some K/D.. she must feel a little better. I pray she keeps it down!!!! Thank you guys so much for all the good wishes.....

That is good news. Keep eating Lexi! Continued prayers!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

updates?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greyvettech

She ate about a half a can of k/d about an hour ago. She is drinking plenty of water on her own... She has more pep in her step and she is trying to groom herself.!! I am able to hide her supplements in the k/d and she doesn't even know, she has diarrhea, which is to be expected, but no blood in it, thank god. I hope I can keep updating with good news...Hopefully the adema subsides soon I can't express how much I appreciate you guys and all your support!!! I sincerely owe Dr. Couto everything! I plan on sending him a big thank you! I love you guys and lexi does too!!! :)

SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see this!!!!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh my gosh! I'm just now seeing this. How scary! I hope and pray she continues to improve. You have all the prayers I can muster.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Kelly, I'm glad to see even a small improvement.

Keep fighting Lexi, you have a big cheering section here.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest momto5greys

I was gonna mention maybe trying some Boost or Ensure but with diarrhea that might not be a good idea. They do make some stuff called Dogsure (not sure of the spelling) that could help her.

Positive thoughts coming Lexi's way.

Guest runner615
More :kiss2 being sent to Lexi from her Jersey pals, Arawen, Blondie, Casey, Toby & Samson. :colgate Keep getting better pretty girl....we are loving the good news!

sending more prayers!!! :hope :hope :kiss2:hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway