Jack - 'flashing Star'

silverfish

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry for the loss of your handsome Jack. Please don't be hard on yourself or doubt for a minute that you gave Jack a wonderful life! You were his savior, adopting him at age 10 when he desperately needed you!!

Godspeed sweet Jack.

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

:f_red Another loss so soon, I am so very sorry. I pray that your guilt passes quickly because in my eyes and I bet in Jack's eyes, you are his hero.

He fought a very difficult and brave fight, I'm sorry it was his time to go. There must be a very important job that he is needed for.

Jack, you knew how much you were loved so please watch over your mom and dad. You run now with the Angels. God speed my friend

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I'm so sorry. He was meant to be with you and he couldn't have been loved more. Run free Jack.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so very sorry, Judy. I don't think you're feeling guiltly as much as bewildered and pained that so many things were working against you, a perfect storm of ice and everything else that went sideways. I too would wish that even one, any one, of those uncontrollable variables had gone differently. As devastating as this is, you worked as hard as anyone could to save Jack. Take consolation in that and in the wonderful lives you gave to Jack and Renie and the love you shared. That's yours to keep.

:grouphug:f_red:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry for the loss of your much-loved boy. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

i'm sorry to read of your loss. i don't doubt for a moment that you did your utmost to do right by him.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

I am so sorry Judy. Godspeed precious Jack. He was loved...an he loved...

Always in our hearts. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Jack and Renie are together again playing alongside Jim...... :gh_run

Please find peace in your heart Judy that you gave him a lovely caring home and never ever feel guilty. You were lucky to have found each other.

Words can't express how very sorry we are...

What a brave boy he was...Goodnight Jack :kiss2

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest K9_Lady
:grouphug Judy I am so very sorry for your loss of Jack. He knew how much you loved him and you gave Jack a wonderful life with you. Remember that we are all just temporarily separated by a Rainbow. :gh_run2

Judy, I am so very sorry that Jack has passed. Sending warm hugs to you to help you through yet another terrible loss.

Run free sweet boy, I'm sure you have no end of beautiful yellow ducks to play with at the bridge, and you'll have your Renie with you too.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Judy, I was so sorry to see your loss. The best day of Jack's life was the day you chose to bring him home with you. In your beautiful tribute you describe a dog who was very happy, contented and felt both loved & safe. The photos of Jack show such a sweet and playful boy who was enjoying every moment. It is so very hard to say goodbye to such a special friend. My heart goes out to you.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

Edited by Fiona3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy