Sweet Stella Snuggles

Mystella

I've been away from GT for almost a month now, just busy, but right now there is no where else I can think to be.

I KNOW it is only see you later, I have typed that so many times and I do believe it, but it just hurts so much.

Stella Bella Mcmonkey Mcbean has left us. There I've typed it but yet I still can't believe it.

I gave her a cookie and a kiss on the snout this morning like I do every morning and she trotted happily to her bed. I came home tonight to a tearful DH. Stella's Gramma came over this afternoon to take her out and meet Faith at the school bus. She said Stella was panting a bit so she took her outside, then they came back in and Stella was sick to her stomach and there was some blood in it. My mother in law decided to lay down with her for a minute before taking her to the vet and Stelly snuggled against her, closed her eyes and left us.

MIL was so worried that I would be mad at her, but I am so grateful that she was with her and that Stelly went in her favourite place, her own home.

Faith doesn't understand really and says that her heart hurts. Mine does too, so much I can't describe it.

There are so many wonderful things about Stell to say but my mind is such a blur right now and it is so hard to make my fingers type. This message must be so disjointed.

I owe her a better tribute than this, but I just can't do it right now. I know you guys will understand and will indulge me when I am able to get my head together a bit more.

I love you Stella, sweet goofy loving girl. Brave soul who walked around the neighbourhood unfazed as firecrackers went off, but whined and ran if a fly got in the house. My quirky hermaphrodite, destined to be unique right from the start! You changed my life and I will love you forever and yes baby

I WILL SEE YOU LATER

but until then I will miss you every day.

post-489-1222397679_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mystella

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed sweet sweet Stella. Carolyn, there aren't words. :weep:weep :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

OMG Carolyn :o

:cry1 I'm SO SORRY :cry1

I don't know what else to say... If there is anything I can do, PLEASE let me know :grouphug

I am so very sorry :sad1

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I am so sorry Caroline, I have missed your posts and have thought about you for a few weeks now. My youngest daughter was only 3 when our old lab passed and she still to this day tells me that she and "Bozley" talk to each other. It comforts me to know that she doesn't forget him. I am sure that Stella will be Faith's "guardian angel". Hugs to you and your family :grouphug

Edited by kamsmom

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

My heart just sank when I saw Stella's name here. I am so sorry. Godspeed beautiful Angel. My heart hurts too. My deepest sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:cry1 Carolyn, I am so very sorry about sweet Stella. My Heart breaks for you. There is a brave dog that will watch out for Stella on the other side of the Rainbow! Sending you many hugs of comfort.

sorry to read of your losing stella.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Carolyn I am so so very sorry

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Oh, no. I'm so sorry you've lost your sweet Stella. How tragic that she left you so suddenly. That makes it doubly hard, and our hearts are aching for you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Carolyn, I am so, so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Godspeed Stella please send your mom and Faith a sign that you are ok.

:gh_run

Edited by Greytlady94

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg