Sweet Stella Snuggles

Mystella

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Carolyn, I have tears here too! Lucky Stella that she passed with someone holding her in the peace of her own surroundings.

Hugs to your family, and Godspeed to your sweetheart.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss of Stella. Extra hugs for Faith. f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Stella. Faith is a very wise and empathetic little girl. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Godspeed to the Bridge Stella.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Oh Carolyn,

I hate that this is actually true. I'm so sorry, know that we share your pain and tears. Godspeed sweet Stella girl. God Bless to you, DH and Faith.

Oh, Carolyn.. I'm so so sorry Stella had to leave you. She's been a fixture on GT forever... we'll all miss her as well.

Please stay on GT... Hugs

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Carolyn, I am sooo sorry! Stella and the pictures of Faith have always brought a smile.

I don't have any words of comfort, and I and so many others feel your pain. I'm in tears for you knowing how much your hurting right now.

We've lost so many this year, way, way too many!!

Stella you've earned your wings, soar with the angels sweet girl.:angelwings

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I am so sorry for your loss. Just like John E; fine for breakfast and gone by lunchtime.

Greyhound_Rainbow_1.jpg

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds