Sweet Stella Snuggles

Mystella

I am so sorry. I am glad her gramma was there to be with her. I know how you are feeling. It still hurts. I know she is playing with Aria and the other bridge Angels. Our prayers are with you and your family, Especially little Faith.

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Carolyn, my heart fell to my feet when I read the title of this thread :weep

Huge :grouphug's to you, and Faith, and your DH. I am so, so sorry.

Run free, beautiful Girl.

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Thank you everyone, it means so very very much to me. I come here often right now and read this thread, it makes me cry but also makes me feel better if that makes any sense at all.

I would send you pms to let you know how much your individual posts have moved me, but my mailbox has temporarily shrunk and I can't so please know that I have read all your messages and am so grateful. Tonight I am going to read them with Faith, I think it will make her feel a bit better too.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest HersheysMom

Dear Carolyn, Faith, & family

I'm so sorry about your beautiful girl. Faith, I know it is hard to understand. Please remember that although life isn't forever, love is.

:grouphug

thanks for hug i mis my stella in heaven

i like this computer place because it has lots of doggy greyhound picturees

faith

9dgsjadgsdhgfheg u wrghsfdhgfuhfugdcugsftydgfcudscydfgydyfduyfycgchxjcbxckzxzkxknv,fnncjkcxklkBk,xjxcjkchdkhhcf

(she says that part is a 'secret message' only for Stella to see)

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Can't see so good typing this through moist eyes. But take some comfort in knowing Stella was not alone and that it was swift when she passed.

She had love and reassurance being hugged and just went to sleep to awaken amongst friends.....

Till we all meet again.....

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I'm so sorry, my heart aches for you all. I remember how Faith used to stand in her crib and call for Stella, how much the two loved each other.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

Beth I can't believe you remember that!!! 'Tellla' was actually Faith's first english word :colgate

• 2 weeks later...

Carolyn, I just wanted you to know how much you have been in my thoughts and prayers. The "heart hurt" thing? It's because only hearts that have known great love are capable of knowing great pain ... with the joy of love comes the pain of separation. We have to decide what we carry with us - the joy of love or the pain of separation. Although that pain never goes away (people aren't telling the truth, or they don't know what pain truly is, when they say time heals; time just changes things), I can see already that the love you have for Stella is what will always be with you.

Stella's life was so much better because you were in it, just as your lives were better because she was in it. She went because it was her time to go, and you will see her again. She ran the good race, and she won.

May the peace that passes understanding be with you.

Pam

Edited by gr84me

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.