Sweet Stella Snuggles

Mystella

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your beautiful Stella. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

There are just no words.

I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greycious_gal

I'm so sorry to be reading this! :( I know what it's like to lose a pup without warning. We all hurt for a while when we lost our Monty-boy two years ago last August.

I'm so sorry. Know that my heart goes out to you, and that I'm thinking of you and praying for you during this tough time.

All our sympathy to you and family... :f_pink:(

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Oh Carolyn, I'm so very very sorry... my sympathies to your whole family. Run free Angel.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."

:weep:weep:weep:f_pink

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest tammymacb

Oh Carolyn. I, too have been away a bit and just saw this post.

I cannot tell you how truly sorry I am. My heart is hurting for you.

Run free, Stella. You'll be missed.

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Carolyn,

I am so very very sorry, I just saw this. Run with the angels Sweet Stella, you are with some of the very best ~

It warms my heart to know your MIL was there with her, holding her, she left on the wings of love ~

There are no words to ease the pain, I wish there were ~

Oh I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

I am so sorry for your loss :f_pink

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza